Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Great Wolf Lodge, baby!











This year for Christmas I decided rather than buy Grant and Evelyn a toy that would eventually end up in the landfill, I would give them a small trip instead. We spent last night at the Great Wolf Lodge. Mammie went with us too. Great fun was had by all. Grant asked me, "Could this Christmas get any better?" He was loving life. We went out to eat at Famous Dave's Bar B Q, IHOP and the T Rex restaurant. The kids even let Mammie and I do a little shopping at the Legends before we went back home


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!
    How is that your kids are tan in December? Good genes?

    That looks like a great time. We have a lot of princesses at our house which will eventually end up in a landfill. I feel guilty now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had an awesome time Carrie! We stayed down here this year, and by the looks of your weather, that may have been a safe move on our part! Although, I do miss the snow, a tiny bit. My mom came down here to spend christmas weekend with us instead. Happy 2010 to you and your family!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete